On April 30, 2020 the Montgomery County Council unanimously voted for AHCMC’s FY21 Continuity of Service Operating Budget at $5,623,159. If approved, this would represent flat funding from FY20 to FY21.
County Council will vote on the full FY21 Budget including the budget for the arts and humanities on May 21.
Webinar Recording and Materials:
During this brief virtual meeting, AHCMC shared information with the field regarding:
- Advocacy and the FY21 budget
- An update from the grants department on both FY20 and FY21
- Key findings and projections from our recent COVID-19 Impact Survey
- New information on county initiatives
- Relief efforts and programming responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic