Types of Programming
Marketing Managers Forum – The Forum is an informal gathering of marketing managers from across Montgomery County to discuss the trends, opportunities and technologies in today’s marketing environment. The Forums are held during lunch at local restaurants and participants are encouraged to purchase a meal or snack.
Workshops – Workshops are 1.5 – 2 hours long, featuring regional experts in marketing and communications. These workshops are designed to provide you with new tools to engage with your audiences and understand the best practices and procedures to expand your reach.
Seminars – Seminars are 4 – 6 hour intensives on a specific topic. This program functions as a mini-conference with multiple lectures, possible breakout sessions and in-depth learning.
- Step-By-Step Facebook Marketing Guide
- Data Driven Marketing with Ceci Dadisman
- Engaging Diverse Audiences Webinar
- Segmenting Your Market with Buyer Personas
- Behind the News: What Attracts and Annoys Journalists
- Strategic Marketing for Real Organizations – Download the Road Map
- Press Release Template and PR Do’s and Don’t’s