Types of Programming
Marketing Managers Forum – The Forum is an informal gathering of marketing managers from across Montgomery County to discuss the trends, opportunities and technologies in today’s marketing environment. The Forums are held during lunch at local restaurants and participants are encouraged to purchase a meal or snack.
Workshops – Workshops are 1.5 – 2 hours long, featuring regional experts in marketing and communications. These workshops are designed to provide you with new tools to engage with your audiences and understand the best practices and procedures to expand your reach.
Seminars – Seminars are 4 – 6 hour intensives on a specific topic. This program functions as a mini-conference with multiple lectures, possible breakout sessions and in-depth learning.
NEW! Office Hours
Not sure if MarketPower is right for you? Reserve virtual office hours with Sierra. This 1 on 1 time can be used for the following;
- Overview of MarketPower opportunities
- Assistance completing/updating Reservation Sheet
- CultureSpotMC.com troubleshooting and website tour
- Orientation for new staff
Let’s ignite the arts. Be part of a vibrant team promoting local creativity, fostering community engagement, and shaping the cultural landscape. Make a lasting impact by showcasing diverse talents, enhancing tourism, and advocating for arts funding.
- Marketing Committee
– Develop partnerships and collaborations
– Measure and evaluate impact
– Drive economic growth and tourism
- Education Committee
– MUST have participated in Guide to Student Arts Activities (any fiscal year)
– Help plan and design Guide to Student Arts Activities
– Help boost arts education offerings (camps, programs, etc.)
- Growth Cohort
– Receive curated advice from peers
– Learn best practices
– Share new ideas
Committees/cohorts will meet quarterly.
Sign up today!
MarketPower Committee & Cohort Sign Up