Welcome to the Sustainable Environmental Public Art Project Marketing Toolkit. Our goal is to provide you with tools and resources to successfully promote and market this initiative.
Standard language and phrasing
- When referencing this initiative please use: Sustainable Environmental Public Art Project Initiative, a collaboration between the Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County and the Department of Environmental Protection, Montgomery County Maryland
- When referencing your projects please include: the name of your partner (artist or organization) and that the project is part of the Sustainable Environmental Public Art Project Initiative led by AHCMC and the DEP
- When referencing the Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County please use: Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County or AHCMC
- When referencing the Department of Environmental Protection, Montgomery County please use: Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection or DEP
- The Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County’s Sustainable Environmental Public Art Project Initiative – East City Art
#GreenMCMDArt is the official hashtag for this initiative. Using this will aggregate all of your individual posts into a central hashtag so that when someone clicks on it, they will see everyone’s posts about their projects in the same place. Please include #GreenMCMDArt in your social media posts alongside other hashtags that you use.
- Additional relatable hashtags (feel free to use any other hashtags you want)
#environmentallyfriendly #environmentallyfriendlyart #sustainableart #greenart #climateart #climatechange #kirstylittlejoy
Use this Sharepoint folder to send us images and short videos of your projects. Please title your photos and videos with the name of your project and image credits. e.g. Eco Animal Sculptures by Brittney Dubose_photo credit: Sierra Smith
Social Media Handles
- Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County
- Montgomery County DEP
- Jackie Hoysted
- Silver Spring Town Center Inc.
- Joanne Miller
- Identity Inc. (Managing Agency at the Wheaton High School Wellness Center)
- Kirsty Little
- Chevy Chase Elementary School