AHCMC’s year-round advocacy efforts with lawmakers at the local, state, and federal levels forge strong and consistent policies that protect and support the County’s arts and humanities organizations.
- 2023 National Arts Action Summit Update
- Federal Advocacy Resources from Americans for the Arts
- National Facts and Figures
Maryland State Advocacy
Maryland Arts Recovery Task Force Report
Thank you for attending Maryland Arts Day 2022!
- Maryland Citizens for the Arts – Arts Action Center
- Know Your State Legislators – Find by Address
- Advocacy Resources for Maryland Arts Day
Let Your Voice Be Heard
Use the tools above to advocate for the creative economy in Montgomery County Maryland and ensure the arts and humanities always have a seat at the table. As we discuss a strong economic rebound for Montgomery County through an equity lens, remember to include the creative sector whenever possible. When the devastation and slow recovery predictions of the hospitality, restaurant and hotel sectors are mentioned by elected officials, the arts and humanities must be included in that discussion for an equitable recovery.
Stay in Touch