*Announcement for FY21 Capital Grants*
AHCMC is no longer administering Capital Grants for arts and humanities organizations. Arts and humanities organizations interested in applying for a Capital Grant must apply through the Montgomery County Community Grants Office. The county application for FY21 is now open with a deadline of Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at noon.
To apply, organizations must submit a cover letter that contains the following:
- Name of capital grant project
- Total cost of capital grant project
- Timeline from start of capital grant project to estimated month and year to completion
- Amount requested to the State of Maryland to be issued as a bond bill (if applicable)
- Amount of capital funds raised to date by the organization with sources specified
- Amount of capital funds expected to be raised by the organization to complete the capital project with sources specified
- Amount requested to be matched by Montgomery County Government
- Brief description of how your organization will utilize the County funding match for your capital project.
Please note that organizations may apply for an FY21 Capital Grant through the county or an FY21 Advancement Grant through AHCMC, but not both within the same fiscal year.
For more information about the FY21 Capital Grant process, please contact the Montgomery County Community Grants Office at email@example.com or use the hotline number (240) 777-7935.
- Website: https://montgomerycountymd.gov/COUNCIL/grants/council_grants.html
- Download the Capital Grant Application instructions here